Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hi everyone,


Just a quick update to say, I have not been blogging on this personal blog as much, due to my weekly blog with IVillage . As I do one with them each week, it makes sense to save all my news rather than posting on here. I hope you are enjoying the weekly updates on Ivillage, as well as with Best magazine!


Once again, thank you for all the overwhelming support, since Goldie and I finished our journey on Strictly. We were sad to leave early on, but this year is so tough with some amazing dances being produced each weekend, so it is really tough. I am loving watching everyone progress, and there are lots of fun Pro dances coming your way, and ofcourse an exciting solo dance with the lovely Robin Windsor this weekend.....I think Robin and Patsy have an amazing partnership and are getting stronger as a pair each week, good luck to both of them.


While I am writing on here, I will mention the shoot I did with The Sun newspaper the other day, It should be out this Saturday. It is a slightly different shoot, but let me know what you think!


All my love


k xx

No comments: