Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A little update


Ladies and Gents!!

I hope everyone has had a good summer, and enjoying the last few weeks of August. I cannot believe how quickly the past few months have gone by. But you know what starts in the Winter......Strictly Come Dancing ofcourse, very excited!

As you will probably know from facebook and twitter since I last blogged I have been to Russia to visit my family. It was so good to head back and see them and my parents (my mom moved back there from LA a little while ago). I had such a good time for the 2 weeks I was away, and I did post a few photos on my facebook account so take a look. I returned to London for only 24 hours before heading out to LA to sort out my VISA. By the time I arrived in LA my body did not know what time it was due to all the different time zones I had travelled through. LA was also a little holiday for me and Joe, so it was good to spend time together and with close friends. I saw my best friend Alex who lives in the US and I was so honoured as she asked me to be the godmother to her new son Max. He is such a gorgeous baby and it feels very special to be asked so I will be taking my godmother duties very seriously :) They are all coming over to London in October hopefully, and Max will be baptised in the Russian church so I cannot wait to see them!! As I mentioned I am having trouble uploading photos on here but please check in on facebook to see the pictures.

Now that my Visa all went to plan I am ready to go for the new series of Strictly Come Dancing! I hope you are as excited as I am. We have already started the rehearsals, and it is really great that all us professionals are together again. I cannot reveal too much but expect some new and amazing dances! I have also been doing some choreography which I love.

I look forward to sharing more news with you over the coming weeks and revealing my new celebrity partner which will be unveiled on the launch show, just like last year.

Keep checking in!

All my love,

Kristina xx




No comments: